How clean are your carpets? Most of us don’t ever give the cleanliness of our carpets much thought until they really begin to look bad. That’s a mistake that many people make in businesses all over the UK. What you must remember is that even though your carpet may look clean, it can be harboring dangerous bacteria, mold, dust mites and insects that can make your employees and your customers sick.
Why is your carpet the perfect host for bacteria, mold and insects? When you think about it, your carpet has everything these things need to sustain life; moisture, nutrients brought in from the outside world and an attachable surface for them to attach to. Sure, you vacuum regularly and that does help; vacuuming alone can reduce up to 85% of harmful bacteria, mold and insects, but what about the other 15%?
To remove 100% of mold, bacteria, mites and other insects from your carpets, you need professional carpet cleaning services. When you consider what your carpet goes through on a daily basis, soil from people’s feet, hair, dropped food and beverages and a host of dead insects, it can be quite disgusting. And the foot traffic alone in the average business will grind all of this soil and debris down within a day.
Commercial carpet cleaning is the only way to remove this dirt and debris and protect your customers and employees from a variety of illnesses. You might also notice that the air in your office is cleaner due to the reduction of mold and dust mites making your business not only look cleaner, but smell better as well.
Don’t let your carpets be a source of sickness; call Affordable Cleaning today and have your carpets professionally cleaned to protect the health of your employees and customers.